We're busy tying up loose ends in preparation for this weekend's DC-area performance, but wanted to share with you some exciting news and another reason you won't want to miss Sunday's event. At this year's show, we'll be holding a small silent auction to help raise funds for This Is My Brave so that we may continue our mission of ending stigma through storytelling. Here's a list of some of the awesome items which will be up for bid:
- Intro to Pilates Package (5 private sessions) from Studio BE Pilates in Fairfax
- TWO Stella & Dot jewelry items to bid on separately
- A gift certificate for a 1-hour private French language lesson
- 5-class pass to Cycle Scene spin studio in Ashburn
- One-month unlimited yoga class pass to Easy Day Yoga in Ashburn
- Gift certificate to Clyde's restaurant
- And More!
The doors to the main entrance of the theater will open at 3:00pm so that you can check in and take a look at the auction items and start bidding. Bidding will be open from 3:00 - 4:00pm when the show starts (doors to the theater itself will open at 3:30 for seating to begin). Don't worry about printing your tickets, as we'll have a list of all ticket-holders at the door so you can just check in and enjoy the show.
This year again we're thrilled to host a sweets reception after the show compliments of Wegman's grocery stores and Postpartum Support International. We'd love for you to mingle with our cast while enjoying cookies and beverages, giving you time to say hello to our partner organizations: Dominion Hospital, NAMI Northern Virginia, and the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention's National Capital Area Chapter. Silent auction winners will be announced between 6:00-6:15pm. You'll be able to pay for items with cash, check or credit card.